We recognize that we are living in uncertain and unprecedented times. To respond to the COVID-19 situation and its effects on our global community, VIS 2022 will be a hybrid conference. We have implemented the following measures for on-site attendees:
- All attendees are required to mask when indoors using a well-fitting (at least surgical) mask. We recommend high-quality (e.g., KN-95, N95, FFP2, or better) masks.
- Vaccination is expected for all in-person attendees. Please Note: Vaccination documentation may be required for travel. Please visit the United States Center for Disease Control website for additional details.
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to test regularly, including prior to arriving at the conference.
- If you experience any symptoms or test positive for COVID before or during the conference, please do not attend in person.
If you have symptoms or tested positive for COVID during the conference time:
- Please do not attend the conference in person.
- We recommend following the CDC guidance on five (5) days of isolation after onset of symptoms or positive testing.
- If you need medical attention during work hours, OU Health is available in OKC:
- Their address is 900 NE 10th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Contact for same-day appointments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require treatment, OU Health can also provide a telehealth visit. Contact us: email@example.com
- After hours and for other health resources, please contact the Omni front desk, who will be happy to assist you.
If you are unable to comply with these guidelines, please plan to attend virtually.
These protocols are subject to change as the public health situation continues to evolve. We will provide additional information about public health local resources shortly. If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org