We invite you to participate in IEEE VIS by supporting and exhibiting at the conference. IEEE VIS is the premier forum for advances in scientific and information visualization in academia, science, government, and industry. A full complement of research presentations, tutorials, symposiums, workshops, panels, demonstrations, posters, and exhibitions make this conference one of the largest and most important gatherings researchers and professionals who specialize in the visual analysis of data.
For more details please see the IEEE VIS 2020 Supporter Prospectus.
Why Support and Exhibit at IEEE VIS 2020
- Meet over 1000 conference participants—potential customers and collaborators—leading researchers from government, industry, and academia from around the world who specialize in visual data analysis.
- Increase your visibility among conference attendees with an exhibition. The 2020 exhibits will be held in high traffic areas to maximize the interaction between exhibitors and attendees. An exhibit gives the opportunity to promote your organization through print, presentation, media, and personal contact.
- In addition to the exhibit space, Platinum supporters and above will have a time slot to present their technologies and research in the official conference industry reception held on the Monday night of the conference.
- Promote your organization in the official conference materials. Your organization name, logo, and website will be added to the conference proceedings, the final program, and the conference website.
- Receive complimentary registrations enabling your company to reach potential customers and recruit potential candidates.
You can also contact the supporter chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org.